Beta testers urgently wanted

Bill Omer bill at DISTMIRR.COM
Tue Jul 16 18:33:51 IST 2002

> Hi folks!

Hey Julian,

> So if you are particularly interested in any of the following, please
give
> me a shout and I'll send you the latest code.

I'd be happy to help test out the new release.  Currently my mail filter
is handling over 14k messages a day, and right now the load is very high
due to me running spamd and the spamass-milter.  Hopefully now that you
have the new timeout options set, I would be able to experience better
performance this time around.

Either way, I would be happy to test out the new code and let you know
what I find.

Regards,
Bill Omer