Generic spam plug-in

Dennis Willson taz at TAZ-MANIA.COM
Fri Jan 4 02:56:51 GMT 2002

If I could only have one I would prefer command-line. However couldn't
there be a flag to indicate which mode a filter uses?
Also I'm hoping that multiple plug-ins are allowed... I want to write one
and I may find that billy-bob wrote one I would like to include as well.
I also would prefer a score, That's the most flexible... If I want
pass/fail I just make it always return a super high score.

THANKS!!

[IMAGE]Dennis Willson
taz at taz-mania.com
taz at scubatech.org

www.taz-mania.com

Ham: KA6LSW
GMRS: WPSJ953
SCUBA: Rescue, Wreck, Night, EANx, Nitrox Blender, UW Photographer,
Equip, Altitude

Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving
safely in a nice looking and well preserved body, but rather to skid in
broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming,
"WOW! WHAT A RIDE!"