Rejected posting to MAILSCANNER@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

L-Soft list server at JISCMAIL (1.8d) LISTSERV at JISCMAIL.AC.UK
Fri Jan 4 00:56:44 GMT 2002

Your message  is being returned to  you unprocessed because it  appears to have
already  been distributed  to the  MAILSCANNER list.  That is,  a message  with
identical text  (but possibly with different  mail headers) has been  posted to
the list recently, either by you or by  someone else. If you have a good reason
to resend this message to the list (for instance because you have been notified
of a hardware failure with loss of  data), please alter the text of the message
in some way and  resend it to the list. Note that  altering the "Subject:" line
or adding blank  lines at the top  or bottom of the message  is not sufficient;
you should  instead add a  sentence or  two at the  top explaining why  you are
resending the  message, so that the  other subscribers understand why  they are
getting two copies of the same message.