3.00-3 released

Julian Field jkf at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Fri Jan 4 08:58:44 GMT 2002

I have just tested and released 3.00-3.

I have improved the code that links messages between queues to deliver
clean messages, this should result in far less syslog warnings about "Are
the 2 queues on the same filesystem?". It behaves quietly like the original
code did, but works more reliably in situations where old versions of
sendmail re-use the same queue id twice in quick succession (which can and
does happen).

I thoroughly advise you all to upgrade to this release if you have
downloaded version 3.00 at all. I don't plan on supporting production
configurations using 3.00-1 or 3.00-2 if I can possibly avoid it
:-)

Good luck!
Jules.
                             Southampton SO17 1BJ