Sign Clean Messages = yes

Evert Jan van Ramselaar evertjan at VANRAMSELAAR.NET
Tue Jan 29 09:36:12 GMT 2002

Julian Field said:
> It could be a MIME-Tools problem. Does it make any difference whether
> the message is MIME or plain text? I can't see any signs of any headers
> disappearing when this option is switched on and off at all.

This happens on both MIME and plain text messages that are being scanned
and found to be clean. Messages that are not being scanned (plain text
messages in earlier versions of MailScanner) are not affected, iow all
headersin place and the 'signature' added to the message.

FYI, I am running Sendmail 8.11.0, but I am sure I also had the Return-Path
header on all messages when I was still using 8.9.3....

I'm not that familiar with the proper RFCs, so I am not sure if the header is
mandatory or optional.

--
  Evert Jan van Ramselaar  <evertjan at vanramselaar.net>
  Van Ramselaar Info Tech  <http://www.vanramselaar.nl>

___
This message has been scanned for viruses and other dangerous
content by Van Ramselaar Info Tech and is believed to be clean.
See http://www.vr-it.com/emailpolicy.php