Commercial virus checker failed ...

Michael H. Warfield mhw at WITTSEND.COM
Thu Jan 10 03:34:11 GMT 2002

On Wed, Jan 09, 2002 at 12:53:28PM +0000, Julian Field wrote:
> At 12:04 09/01/2002, you wrote:

> >comma/space-separated
> >about
> >
> >I'd been wondering anyway, is the plan for it to run all of them
> >regardless?  Stop after one finds a virus?  What?
>
> The plan was to run all of them, regardless of what they find. I guess I
> could stop after one finds an infection, if you like. Anyone got any
> thoughts on this? (I'm tempted to just say run them all, and I don't want
> yet another config option!).

        I have to chime in and agree with all the others.  Run them all.
It's one of those things that, if it's that valuable to some of us, we
can throw more horsepower at it.  If it's not that valuable, that what
the configuration file is there for, to turn off the ones we don't want
to run.

  /\/\|=mhw=|\/\/       |  (678) 463-0932   |  http://www.wittsend.com/mhw/