Commercial virus checker failed ...

Evert Jan van Ramselaar evertjan at VANRAMSELAAR.NET
Wed Jan 9 13:05:21 GMT 2002

Julian Field said:
> The plan was to run all of them, regardless of what they find. I guess
> I could stop after one finds an infection, if you like. Anyone got any
> thoughts on this? (I'm tempted to just say run them all, and I don't
> want yet another config option!).

I agree on running them all and add output from all scanners that find a
virusto the warning e-mail. Sometimes different scanners have different names for
viruses.

I also like to keep my current config, so putting multiple instance on the
twocurrent config lines would do for me.

--
  Evert Jan van Ramselaar  <evertjan at vanramselaar.net>
  Van Ramselaar Info Tech  <http://www.vanramselaar.nl>

___