Commercial virus checker failed ...

Christopher Hicks chicks at CHICKS.NET
Wed Jan 9 13:03:10 GMT 2002

On Wed, 9 Jan 2002, Julian Field wrote:
> The plan was to run all of them, regardless of what they find. I guess
> I could stop after one finds an infection, if you like. Anyone got any
> thoughts on this? (I'm tempted to just say run them all, and I don't
> want yet another config option!).

I vote for run them all.  We don't want a virus author to get the idea to
put two different viruses in the e-mail in the hope that one will get
through.  As someone previously mentioned, it'd be really cool to have
logging that would be adequate to generate stats on who catches what.
:-)

--
</chris>

Neither sweat, nor blood, nor frustration, or lousy manuals
nor missing parts, or wrong parts shall keep me from my task.