Stopping recipient notification from local domains

Spicer, Kevin Kevin.Spicer at BMRB.CO.UK
Thu Dec 19 09:04:00 GMT 2002

I think this is what you re getting at..

In MailScanner.conf...

Deliver Cleaned Messages = /etc/MailScanner/rules/deliver.clean.rules

Then in rules/deliver.clean.rules [need to create the file]

From: *@mydomain.co.uk      no
From: *@myotherdomain.com  no
From: default           yes

(This is equivilent to the Deliver from Local option in previous versions as indicated by the comment in MS.conf)

BMRB International
http://www.bmrb.co.uk +44 (0)20 8566 5000

This message (and any attachment) is intended only for the recipient and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. If you have received this in error, please contact the sender and delete this message immediately. Disclosure, copying or other action taken in respect of this email or in reliance on it is prohibited. BMRB International Limited accepts no liability in relation to any personal emails, or content of any email which does not directly relate to our business.