<<<No Message Collected>>> [Was Re: SYSERR(root): readqf: cannot open ./df*]

Spicer, Kevin Kevin.Spicer at BMRB.CO.UK
Tue Dec 17 09:09:49 GMT 2002

> I don't think there is supposed to be any way that you'd have two
> sendmail precesses running against the queue ID on the input side of
> sendmail (i.e., receiving a message from a remote MTA). But I believe
> you can can more than one process dealing with the same message ID on
> the delivery side. The question is whether this occurs before
> MailScanner sees the message (which might indicate a sendmail mail
> problem) or when MailScanner has finished with the message. Since I
> don't know the hostname of this system it isn't clear to me which side
> it occurs on. Does the maillog indicate that Mailscanner saw
> the message
> ID before or after the sendmail error?

This is on the output side, after mailscanner has scanned the messages as far as I can tell.

BMRB International
http://www.bmrb.co.uk +44 (0)20 8566 5000

This message (and any attachment) is intended only for the recipient and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. If you have received this in error, please contact the sender and delete this message immediately. Disclosure, copying or other action taken in respect of this email or in reliance on it is prohibited. BMRB International Limited accepts no liability in relation to any personal emails, or content of any email which does not directly relate to our business.