Announce: mailscanner-mrtg version 0.03 is out!

Gerry Doris gerry at dorfam.ca
Fri Dec 13 21:11:57 GMT 2002

I have a couple of questions on the 0.03 release...

1. I always have one file in the both the incoming queue and the outgoing
queue.  I've gone in an checked and there aren't any files in either one.
I'm only running a mail server for home use so I don't see thousands of
messages.  Could this mean the file count is off by one?

2. The bytes of mail transferred has maxed out.  I assume this is what
your other message was commenting on (too low a value).

3. I'm seeing strange percentages in the ethernet traffic (after clicking
to see the detail graphs).  The max is 3798%, avg 501%, and current is
53%???

Everything else looks good!  Thanks for a great package.

Gerry