Announce: mailscanner-mrtg version 0.03 is out!

Dale Lovelace dlovelace at HOTELS.COM
Fri Dec 13 14:28:32 GMT 2002

  Hi, I had to go with the sendmail value because I don't use MailScanner for virus scanning, and I suspect there are others that don't. When you only use MailScanner for spam detection the regex you are using have won't work :-)

  I think for 0.04 I will make a configuration option of whether to scan MailScanner or SendMail for MailBytes... I'll up the MaxBytes as well, I had only run the MailBytes for an hour before I released, so I hadn't maxed it out yet, I did quickly thereafter :-)

  Thanks Guys!
  Dale