MailScanner and Ensim Webppliance

Mark Lundy mark at NEWSUMMITMEDIA.COM
Wed Dec 11 18:23:56 GMT 2002

No, actually, it doesn't work on my machine!  Every time I start up
MailScanner, I get complaints from users that they are not receiving emails.
I wouldn't want to have the domain's root dir fill up with orphaned,
queued emails!  You say your script copies them to
/home/virtual/[domain_name]/fst/var/spool/mqueue, right?  Why copy them,
why not just move them there?  Or, what do you do with the orphaned
files in the domain's root dir after copying?
Point taken on disabling /etc/init.d/sendmail script.
I'll worry more about bandwidth monitoring after I get MailScanner working!

Mark