MailScanner and Ensim Webppliance

Mark Lundy mark at NEWSUMMITMEDIA.COM
Wed Dec 11 17:18:41 GMT 2002

Very interesting.
I see what you're doing.  What version of MailScanner are you using?  I
have 4.10-1, and sendmail v8.11.6-3ensim1, which already has the
preloading of Ensim libs in its /etc/init.d/sendmail startup script.
 There's really nothing else different between what you sent me and my
install already!  Still a conundrum why queued mail gets orphaned in the
domain's root dir.  Seems only outgoing mail is affected by this anomaly.