MailScanner and Ensim Webppliance

Steffan Henke henker at SHCOM.US
Wed Dec 11 16:32:40 GMT 2002

On Wed, 11 Dec 2002, Mark Lundy wrote:

> I would be interested in seeing what you changed in MailScanner.conf to
> preload ensim libs and other mods.  Thanks.

Hmm,

right now, I only have
Sendmail = /usr/sbin/sendmail.ensim instead of the /usr/sbin/sendmail.
In that sendmail.ensim, I have

#!/bin/sh
export LD_PRELOAD=/lib/libensimvwhbw.so
export ENSIMVWH_BWSVCID=1
/usr/sbin/sendmail "$@"

In /etc/init.d/MailScanner, I do nearly the same:
/usr/sbin/sendmail.ensim -bd -ODeliveryMode=queueonly \
                           -OQueueDirectory=/var/spool/mqueue.in

and
/usr/sbin/sendmail.ensim $([ -n "$QUEUETIME" ] && echo -q$QUEUETIME)

which works, but I don't have the bandwidth monitoring yet, so basically
the same as without changing the sendmail to sendmail.ensim.

Regards,

Steffan