MailScanner and Ensim Webppliance

Mark Lundy mark at NEWSUMMITMEDIA.COM
Wed Dec 11 16:15:19 GMT 2002

Sounds like accomplished the same thing in different ways as far as
queued files in the domain's root dir.  This is the fix I applied, from
Ensim Mail Knowledge Base article:
Edit the file /usr/lib/opcenter/virtualhosting/mailQueueCleaner and change:

if [ -d $siteroot/var/spool/mqueue ]; then
/usr/sbin/sendmail -q -oQ$siteroot/var/spool/mqueue
fi

to:

if [ -d $siteroot/var/spool/mqueue ]; then
/usr/sbin/sendmail -q -oQ$siteroot/var/spool/mqueue
/usr/sbin/sendmail -q -oQ$siteroot
fi

I would be interested in seeing what you changed in MailScanner.conf to
preload ensim libs and other mods.  Thanks.

Mark