MailScanner and Ensim Webppliance

Steffan Henke henker at SHCOM.US
Wed Dec 11 16:06:56 GMT 2002

On Mon, 9 Dec 2002, Mark Lundy wrote:

> No, the fix I applied is the one that adds the domain's chroot environment to
> the list of directories to look for and process queued mail.  Do you have any
> more info about MailScanner to run with Webppliance 3.1.1?  Thanks.

I have done nothing special compared to "plain" systems that do not run
ensim, I just added a script to root's crontab that copies spoolfiles.
Apart from that, I did some minor changes to the MailScanner init-file,
e.g. preloading the ensim-libs, but I still have no bandwidth monitoring
for smtp.
Apart from that last issue, everything's running smoothly.

#!/usr/bin/perl -w
# 10 July 2002  Orioli Pier Paolo <shiva at webcoding.it>
# This script move mail queue to the Mailscanner queuedir in order to
trick
#Ensim sendmail bug when using deferred delivery modes

use File::Copy;
open(SITES,"/usr/local/bin/sitelookup -a site_root|") || die"Error
fetching
domains :$!";

foreach $siteroot (<SITES> ){
        $siteroot =~ s/\n$//;
        $cmd="/bin/ls -1 $siteroot/qf* 2>/dev/null|";
        open(QUEUE,$cmd) || die "Error fetching queues:$!";
        foreach $file (<QUEUE> ){
                $file =~ s/\n$//;
                $filed = $file;
                $filed =~ s/$siteroot//;
                move($file,"/var/spool/mqueue.in$filed") || die "Error
copying mail header:$!";
                $file =~ s/qf/df/;
                $filed = $file;
                $filed =~ s/$siteroot//;
                move($file,"/var/spool/mqueue.in$filed") || die "Error
copying mail body:$!";
        }
}