MailScanner and Ensim Webppliance

Julian Field mailscanner at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Mon Dec 9 17:18:02 GMT 2002

At 17:06 09/12/2002, you wrote:
>Is the following a valid rules list for "Incoming Queue Dir" -
>
>Incoming Queue Dir = /etc/MailScanner/mqueue.directories.list
>
>/etc/MailScanner/mqueue.directories.list file contains -
>/var/spool/mqueue
>/home/virtual/site*/fst
>/home/virtual/site*/fst/var/spool/mqueue

The file, if you use it, must contain a list of simple directory names.
Globs (wildcards) are currently now allowed in the file. But I don't quite
see why not, other than I didn't bother to write the code to do it. In the
next version, wildcards *will* be allowed in the file :-)

>Not certain why sendmail was originally setup to use mqueue instead of
>mqueue.in, but that's the way it is!

At least you haven't got your outgoing queue in mqueue.in ;)

Next version scheduled for release in about a week.

--
Julian Field