MailScanner and Ensim Webppliance

Mark Lundy mark at NEWSUMMITMEDIA.COM
Mon Dec 9 17:06:59 GMT 2002

Is the following a valid rules list for "Incoming Queue Dir" -

Incoming Queue Dir = /etc/MailScanner/mqueue.directories.list

/etc/MailScanner/mqueue.directories.list file contains -
/var/spool/mqueue
/home/virtual/site*/fst
/home/virtual/site*/fst/var/spool/mqueue

Not certain why sendmail was originally setup to use mqueue instead of
mqueue.in, but that's the way it is!
Thanks Julian,

Mark