Problems with spamassassin

Peter Peters P.G.M.Peters at civ.utwente.nl
Tue Dec 10 09:08:29 GMT 2002

On Wed, 04 Dec 2002 09:11:24 +0100, you wrote:

>I've got another problem. SA (2.31) this time.

This problem is also history.

>When I configure MS to use SA within a short period of time my incoming
>queue grows beyond anything MS can handle. I had to manually move the
>files from queue.in to queue (ofcourse after stopping MS).

My installment of 2.31 didn't function correctly. I upgraded to the last
version of SA and everything runs OK.

Now I can experience the full speed of MS4. Because of the fire we still
only have one server operational and it is not as powerfull as the
previous. But it keeps on doing it's business.

Thanks Julian.

--
Peter Peters
senior netwerkbeheerder,  Centrum voor Informatievoorziening,