V4 & Exim

Jonas Bardino jonas at ODENSE.KOLLEGIENET.DK
Wed Dec 4 09:17:34 GMT 2002

Nick Phillips wrote:
> On Wednesday, December 4, 2002, at 12:33  am, Matthias Klose wrote:
<cut>
>> ok, what's the status now that exim support is in ;-)
>

> The status is that I'm waiting to hear how it goes for people... the
> next two things on my list are to make all the make stuff more
> portable, and to package it for Debian.
>

> Cheers,
>

> Nick

Great work, Julian and Nick!
Still running V3 with Exim on a Debian box.
Hopefully it won't be long before I can find the time to install and
test V4 from source.
I'm still looking forward to the new Debian package, though.

Cheers, Jonas