Problems with spamassassin

Peter Peters P.G.M.Peters at civ.utwente.nl
Wed Dec 4 08:11:24 GMT 2002

I've got another problem. SA (2.31) this time.

I keep getting messages like:
"SpamAssassin timed out and was killed, consecutive failure 252 of 20"

I believe it should stop at "20 of 20". When I check the PID's of the MS
processes showing this message it seems that only one of the childs
starts (and runs) SA correctly.

When I configure MS to use SA within a short period of time my incoming
queue grows beyond anything MS can handle. I had to manually move the
files from queue.in to queue (ofcourse after stopping MS).

I have another problem with SA (unrelated to MS). When I start
spamassassin and input some text I don't get any response.

--
Peter Peters
senior netwerkbeheerder,  Centrum voor Informatievoorziening,