Sys::Syslog Bug Report

Matt Kettler mkettler at EVI-INC.COM
Sat Aug 24 21:27:45 IST 2002

Actually, to some degree many of us already are walking adverts. Anyone
using a tool they like is bound to refer others to it, and anyone who
"knows their stuff" reasonably well is bound to have others asking them how
to do things.

Of course, the t-shirts will be walking adverts to people I don't even talk
to as I walk down the street, but that's not nearly as effective an ad as a
direct personal recommendation from someone.

Keep us posted on the status of the store.. I'd love to buy a mug/tshirt :)