Sys::Syslog Bug Report

Julian Field mailscanner at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Sat Aug 24 20:40:56 IST 2002

At 23:31 23/08/2002, you wrote:
>         Works perfectly.  The patch works as given with Linux and 3.22-12

Wonderful.

>         In case no one else has mentioned it, I think it's very cool that you
>put out new releases so frequently.  Lots of developers aren't as
>attentative to
>their projects.

Thanks for that. I don't want anyone moving to the competition because of
lousy support
:-)

Hopefully, if my graphic artist friend has time to do all the design work
for me, there will be a new look to the web site soon, and even a minimal
profit (for me) shop where you can buy MailScanner mugs, t-shirts, stuff
like that. That way you can all become walking talking MailScanner adverts
for me ;->

                             Southampton SO17 1BJ