Sys::Syslog Bug Report

JWSmythe mailscanner at VVD.COM
Sun Aug 25 01:18:00 IST 2002

        ... and speaking of advertising, I've recieved a few people asking what
we think of mailscanner, just for being listed on the "users" page.. Of course,
it gets high recommendations.  My users definately don't want to be bombarded by
the spams and viruses like they used to be..

JW Smythe - root at voynetworks.com
Office of Systems Administration
Sirus Cybernetics Corporation
- "Don't try to out weird me, three eyes, I get
- weirder things than you for free with my
- breakfast cereal."
- - Zaphod