silent delete

Robert A. Thompson ucs_rat at SHSU.EDU
Wed Aug 14 15:41:16 IST 2002

> Fair point.
> Hopefully this will make it into the next major release.

Thank you very very very much(If I can help please let me know).

> I am intending to rename the Viruses to Silently Delete option to something
> like "Do Not Disinfect Or Warn Sender". I can't immediately think of a
> better name for it. I don't want to keep the "Viruses to Silently Delete"
> option as that isn't really what it does.

For me one file would do, however I'm sure other users would appreciate
the ability to split it up.  The only thing I have in the file is klez,
and I'm thinking about two other viruses going into it.  I would think
logically it could be called "Do Not Disinfect or War Reciepent" to keep
things consistent.

> Also, does this need to be configurable per domain/address/whatever or will
> a single global list suffice? It's a bit expensive to calculate the list of
> matches if it's per-domain.

Once again, not in my case, however some users may like it.  I would
fear that there would begin to be a  huge cross reference between all
the files though.

--Robert