DansGuardian Anti-Virus Plugin Patch Available (based off the MailScanner!)

James A. Pattie james at PCXPERIENCE.COM
Thu Aug 8 15:17:44 IST 2002

That was going to be the next project I worked on. :)

Basically we would just have to take the c++ modules that DansGuardian
has for the content filtering and embed them in MailScanner via
something like Inline::CPP.  The hardest part will be the config files -
do we use the same as DansGuardian or do we want our own copy?

Then after embedding the c++ modules, we would need to figure out where
they are to be called, etc.  We probably will have to modify them
slightly in regards to data structures, etc.

--
James A. Pattie
james at pcxperience.com

Linux  --  SysAdmin / Programmer