DansGuardian Anti-Virus Plugin Patch Available (based off the MailScanner!)

Richard D Alloway ralloway at CHARTERPA.NET
Thu Aug 8 04:06:03 IST 2002

I don't suppose anyone has considered working on an inverse project?

I'd like to be able to use the content filtering heuristics of
DansGuardian within MailScanner!

Thanks!

-Rich