Mailscanner Spam header

Michael Forrest michael at ERG.ABDN.AC.UK
Mon Sep 3 14:15:26 IST 2001

Are you defining interception as the mailscanner software would delete the
email and would not be delivered to the user?

I'm personally in favour of the subject line tagging and/or mail header
field, since it places the onus on the individual user to configure their
mail tool to either filter off or just delete the email in question...

Regards,

Michael.