Timeouts

Michael Forrest michael at ERG.ABDN.AC.UK
Tue Oct 2 16:27:43 IST 2001

root 22786 22768 66 15:46:26 ?       23:49 /opt/sophos/bin/sweep
-p=/tmp/outputlog -sc -f -all -rec -ss -archive -loopback

Total CPU time is 23:49

This was a 800k file that expands out to 800MB, my tmp space on the mail
server is only 600MB. So it fills it up and then sits and does nothing...the
tmp space sits at 99%

The total cpu time above, seems well in excess of the timeout settings in
the mailscanner.conf file?

Any suggestions?

Michael.