Cost of Virus Scanner!

Nick Phillips nwp at LEMON-COMPUTING.COM
Wed Dec 12 13:33:48 GMT 2001

On Wed, Dec 12, 2001 at 01:25:50PM +0000, Carl Hogue wrote:

> I asked my local distributor about the price of a 5-user "Classic" license
> but he said he's never heard of it.  Would that be a 5-user SAV license?

Yes, basically. There are now several different licenses that cover use of SAV
on desktops. The "classic" is the bog-standard old one, whilst the
"Enterprise" includes MailMonitor (their email gateway scanner thing).

There are more, but I won't bore you with the details.

Nick Phillips -- nwp at lemon-computing.com
If you can read this, you're too close.