Any new techniques?

Peter email at ace.net.au
Fri Feb 9 06:28:47 UTC 2024

Hi, Can anyone provide some notes on adding rbldnsd zones to unbound?

I have been having trouble running bind and rbldnsd on the same server, so
thought I would try unbound.   The notes I have so far found for both
rbldnsd and unbound are scarce and I haven't found anything useful about
the two together.

My rbldnsd is working well on a separate server to bind, but I would like
to delete a server.   I think it's updated security on recent bind versions
that is the problem,

Any help or pointers appreciated.