MailScanner - installation/configuration services

Graham S. Jarvis gsjarvis at pt.lu
Tue Nov 7 16:07:54 UTC 2023

I do already have a server running but I don't think it's configured correctly -
some domains are not scanned (Header - "Not scanned: please contact your
Internet E-Mail Service Provider for details") etc. and as far as I can see the
rules are OK.

I "just" need someone to help me so that I can take over and do the next server
change (upgrade) myself ;)

Thanks,

-Graham-