MailScanner - installation/configuration services

Tracy Greggs mailscanner-list at okla.com
Tue Nov 7 15:17:40 UTC 2023

I would spin up a VM and do it yourself.  If you can do it in-house then
you will be much better off in the long run and not dependent on anyone
else  if you get in a bind.

Beyond that, if you can't get it done in-house, there is probably
someone on this list that has the time to help you with it.

Best wishes

Tracy