Newish domains scoring

Tracy Greggs mailscanner-list at okla.com
Wed May 10 20:51:47 UTC 2023

I know this is a question for the SA users group but I wanted to throw
it in here in the even anyone has any ideas or existing solutions.

So, here we go.

We almost never get any phishing email from domains over 1 year old.

We get a lot of phishing email from domains less than 1 year old.

I would love to be able to have an accurate way of scoring up email from
domains less than fill in the blank days old.  In my case 380 days.
This way we could review them for validity and release them if they are
good.

An accurate way of performing this check would save us quite a bit of
grief.

Ideas or solutions to this anyone?