MSMILTER service not installed

jcimoen jcimoen at gmail.com
Thu Mar 9 04:01:44 UTC 2023

Hi, sorry for the late reply.

I decided rather than wrestling with this to install via efa project and
that was much MUCH easier!  Definitely recommended!

There are a couple of things with it... I should ask on the efa project
forum but I can't register.  The submit button does nothing and there is
this message in the bottom right of the screen "This site key is not
enabled for the invisible captcha."  Happens in Firefox and MS Edge.

Firstly I had to remove* inet:localhost:8893* from the *smtpd_milters* in
postfix main.cf.  Mail was getting stuck in the queue and I was seeing this
error: "*connect to Milter service inet:localhost:8893: Connection refused*".
After removing it, mail flow was successful.

Secondly I was trying to make an ed25519 signature for dkim to go along
with the rsa one.  The rsa one created via opendkim-genkey works fine but
after creating an ed25519 via openssl (the version of opendkim-genkey
supplied doesn't seem to natively support ed25519) I get these errors:
opendkim[12954]: 4PVMKG42pczGt8Pp: SSL error:0607907F:digital envelope
routines:EVP_PKEY_get0_RSA:expecting an rsa key
opendkim[12954]: 4PVMKG42pczGt8Pp: dkim_eom(): resource unavailable:
EVP_PKEY_get1_RSA() failed

Does the version of opendkim supplied not support ed25519 at all, or am I
missing something in the config to tell it there are multiple algorithms?
I have two separate selectors set up in opendkim and dns.

cheers

jc