block outgoing mail

Dave Jones dave at jonesol.com
Tue Aug 1 07:32:28 UTC 2023

I use swatch to monitor the mail log and trigger the adding of MTA discard
entries based on rate thresholds.

watchfor / postfix\/cleanup.* hold: header Received: .*; from=<(.*)> /
    mail addresses=mailadmin\@example.com,subject=[swatch] Excessive sender
$1
    threshold type=both,count=500,seconds=60,track_by=$1
    exec /usr/local/bin/blockSender.sh $2