"Spam Actions" setting containing attachment and deliver not encapsulating message

Ricky Boone ricky.boone at gmail.com
Tue Aug 30 12:50:12 UTC 2022

Thank you, Shawn, for the quick response.  If there's anything I can do to
help with either the research and/or troubleshooting around this, please
let me know.  I am by no means a competent Perl dev, but my management is
very interested in getting this working properly (not meaning to add any
pressure or assume expectations), and I'm a bit stuck at the moment.