MSMilter and spf

Sun Oct 24 20:34:57 UTC 2021

When setting up my mailserver a few years ago I did have a look at
amavis-new because it is officially supported by Postfix on
the Postfix add-on page. But I ended up going with Mailscanner because I
found it easier to configure and I haven't regretted it since
even though I have been using the traditional way since I did my first
mailserver build a few years ago.  It's just nice being able to
use a milter now knowing that it's an officially supported way because
of it being a milter even though I never missed any mail the
traditional way. I will be continuing to use the msmilter(and
mailscanner) and hopefully postfix.org will come to their senses soon
and change that  entry on their page because it can't be for nothing
that so many people are using mailscanner :) I was even using
mailscanner at my work for the mailrouters the traditional way until
someone higher up decided to replace it all with Office 365 :( I
will keep running it on my vps hosting my personal mail, so I am looking
forward to the development of MailScanner and MSmilter!
Does the Mailscanner development team need any donations, because I can
donate at a later time. Just know I am representing one
person and not a company :)

Maarten

Maarten