MSMilter and spf

Shawn Iverson shawniverson at summitgrid.com
Sun Oct 24 19:57:53 UTC 2021

You are welcome. I did this so that mailscanner would have a compliant
way of interacting with postfix. Sadly, postfix.org, despite the
enhancement, still has mailscanner discouraged. I told Weitze about the
new feature, even. :(

Development continues...I plan to hopefully add ithread support to the
milter, which will be a more modern cpu handling compared to traditional
prefork or postfork methods.