whitelist issues

David Daniluk davidd.okc at gmail.com
Mon May 17 20:06:08 UTC 2021

I am running version 4.84.5. I am having a few issues with my whitelist. I
have several rules that do not seem to be working. What I mean is that even
though I have a rule to let mail from a sender through; sometimes messages
still get marked as spam.

My first issue is very similar to the post here:
http://lists.mailscanner.info/pipermail/mailscanner/2002-December/008540.html.
I have whitelist entries like below