Linux Distros - was: Bypass host from mailscanner

Valentin Laskov it at festa.bg
Wed Feb 17 08:37:52 UTC 2021

Hi all,

Sendmail, MailScanner and others are running nice on Slackware 14.2 - a
very stable (no systemd :) ) Linux distro.
I'm using Cyrus IMAP
If someone decide to try, be warned :) : this is like a LEGO. Most of
things you must do yourself.
https://slackbuilds.org/ is a good place for making packages

Regards!
Valentin

На 17.02.2021 в 04:46, Paul Scott написа: