RE: Linux Distros - was: Bypass host from mailscanner

Kenneth Hansen kenneth at khansen-it.dk
Wed Feb 17 05:33:54 UTC 2021

I have been trying out AlmaLinux. Given, it is still in beta but from my initial testing it seems to run as a drop-in replacement for CentOS 8.
I am not that sure about Fedora, since it is a running distribution having bleeding edge versions of the software components.
So from the looks of it, I will be shifting my own deployments from CentOS7/8 to AlmaLinux