Not including %org-name%

Peter email at ace.net.au
Thu Dec 9 06:05:12 UTC 2021

Thanks for investigating.

># However, if you are changing some variable definition which is used

I take this to mean if you redefine the defnition, not the actual variable.
 Example you might define it to be a file possibly.

There is no point in having a variable if it doesn't do anything.  When I
edited it in the original conf file, that change was reflected in all items
in the header that I would expect to change.

It's definitely a problem that the new conf file isn't overwriting that
variable in the original file.

With Rhel/Centos RPM updates, from memory if the the update creates an
RPM-new file, but it's then a task to find the new stuff.  A lot easier to
just overwrite the original and leave tthe personal file to make the
changes.

This email doesn't go out through the new system, so it's not showing here.

Cheers