Not including %org-name%

Peter email at ace.net.au
Wed Dec 8 06:59:09 UTC 2021

Hi,

MailScanner 5.4.3 on RHEl 8 with Sendmail.

I have run a few tests, and the variable %org-name% is only included from
my /conf.d/myconf file if I delete or comment out the variable in the
original MailScanner.conf file.

I have noticed a few posts on the forum feature "X-yoursite-MailScanner" in
the header suggesting that it didn't work for them either, though they may
not have tried to configure it.

Not a major issue, except edits in the original file will get overwritten
in updates.

This is my first time installing MS for years, it's still a brilliant
program - thanks to those that keep it going.

Cheers,

Peter