HTML disarm method

Muhammad Hazwan Bin Abdul Rahman mhdhazwan at sains.com.my
Fri Aug 13 11:17:09 UTC 2021

Hi All,

I'm trying to disarm HTML a-tag using regex search and replace utilizing
MailScanner  CustomAction.pm.

However, I'm currently blocked by the used of the custom parameter itself.

1. How do I pass custom(parameter)? Any example? Reason is I want this
custom to run only during message score is spam.

2. How do I know my custom logic is running? via Maillog too general to
tell.
Log example:

  MailScanner[XXXX]: Spam Actions: message XXXXXX.XXXX actions are
custom,deliver,header

3. How do I access the content of the email itself, many of the .pm file
are focus more to header part , was this correct "$message"? or I need
to point to something? Any place where I can refer for all this
information?

Thanks

--
Regards,