Releasing message from quarantine comes from postmaster

PenguinWhispererThe th3penguinwhisperer at gmail.com
Wed Sep 30 09:30:14 UTC 2020

Hi,

Every once in a while I have to release messages from quarantine.
However when I do so the mail that is released to the recipient has the
postmaster as the FROM and a subject set to 'Message release from
quarantine'.
I'd prefer that the message is released with the original FROM and subject.
So just as if nothing happened and the mail got to the mailbox right away.

How would I accomplish this? It's a postfix with dovecot(imap) and
MailScanner setup.

Thanks a lot in advance!