MailScanner: Could not analyze message

Shawn Iverson shawniverson at summitgrid.com
Sun Sep 13 20:15:41 UTC 2020

This plugin is outdated by 3 WordPress versions, and it does not work
out of the box with the latest WordPress with the email function.

Use a different plugin because I am not going to support this.

Based on looking at the source code, it is not building a valid message
and is likely the culprit.

It also has a bug on line 1002 that leaves off the MIME-Version header.

On 9/13/20 3:44 PM, Am Am via MailScanner wrote:
> Hi,
>
> The plugin used appears to be 'WP-DB-Backup'
> (https://wordpress.org/plugins/wp-db-backup/).
> So is there any fix or resolution for the issue? Why is this causing?
> On Sunday, September 13, 2020, 11:58:29 PM GMT+5:30, Shawn Iverson via
> MailScanner <mailscanner at lists.mailscanner.info> wrote:
>

> So, which 3rd party backup plugin are you using?
>
> Wordpress doesn't appear to have a built-in backup utility that emails
> you the backup. (which, by the way, I consider a bad idea considering
> the sensitivity of the contents, but to each their own.)
>
> On 9/11/20 3:15 PM, Am Am via MailScanner wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> I tried whitelisting the domain already, but it didn't work.
> Mailscanner did scan that domain even after whitelisting and issue was
> still there.
> So please help us with the issue and a fix for it.
> On Friday, September 11, 2020, 4:29:37 AM GMT+5:30, Shawn Iverson via
> MailScanner <mailscanner at lists.mailscanner.info>

Shawn Iverson
shawniverson at summitgrid.com