MailScanner: Could not analyze message

Am Am serverhelp66 at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 4 09:28:39 UTC 2020

Hi,
The output is:
peterpau_pauer_wp_20200904_434.sql.gz: application/gzip; charset=binary

    On Friday, September 4, 2020, 3:35:00 AM GMT+5:30, Shawn Iverson via MailScanner <mailscanner at lists.mailscanner.info> wrote:

What do you get when you run

file -i

against your sql-based backup file?

 On 9/1/20 9:44 AM, Am Am via MailScanner wrote:

 Hi,
  In-additon, my archives filetype rules conf contains the following:
  +++++++++++ Screenshot

Screenshot

Captured with Lightshot

  Is this what you were referring to? If so, please let me know the exact changes I need to do here. Or, if you were referring to mailscanner.conf , let me know that as well.