MailScanner: Could not analyze message

Antony Stone Antony.Stone at mailscanner.open.source.it
Thu Aug 27 15:59:29 UTC 2020

On Thursday 27 August 2020 at 14:17:25, Am Am via MailScanner wrote:

> Hi,
> Mailscanner is not sending outbound mails for a domain and send it to
> quarantine.In the default mail account, we get a mail, like a bounce back
> mail, with the following content: This message has been rejected. The
> filters said this:
> Report: MailScanner: Could not analyze message
> .
> Since there aren't any further details mentioned, I don't know where to
> look.So please help me with this and let me know how to fix it.

Well, tell us something about the emails which are being blocked.

Are they plain text, HTML, do they have attachments, if so what sort of files
are they?

Can you upload a (possibly slightly redacted for privacy) sample email to
pastebin or similar, and then post the link here so we can see the content for
ourselves?

Regards,

Antony.

--
+++ Divide By Cucumber Error.  Please Reinstall Universe And Reboot +++

                                                   Please reply to the list;
                                                         please *don't* CC me.